- Category: G1.Sniper 3 Review
- Published on Monday, 01 July 2013 19:42
- Written by Super User
- G1.Sniper 3 Review
- Introduction, Box, Accessories, and Board
- Layout and Design
- Circuit Analysis
- BIOS Walkthrough/Gallery
- Air Overclocking(LLC Testing Included)
- Liquid Nitrogen Testing Results
- Test Setup and Benchmarks
- PLX8747 vs. NF200 vs. Native Z77 and Z68
- Creative Core3D (CA0132) Audio Testing
- USB 3.0 Tests and Software
- All Pages
USB 3.0 Tests and Software:
USB performance is really good on this board compared to the other boards I have tested. I have no idea why, perhaps it is because of the BIOS. I use the same setup on all boards to test, a USB 3.0 to SATA 3GB/s using a SATA6GB/s drive without any data on a partition.
Included Software Package:
Here is the Sound Blaster software package, it is very well laid out, and it isn’t confusing. Very easy to use and pretty cool.
This is the Big Foot Networks software:
It is the same software as on the other G1 series boards, the e2201 software is the same as that of the e2200.
This is GTL an excellent piece of software; very good for overclocking in-Windows, however it is for benching as the settings you try won’t stick after reboot. For LN2 OC this software is a must!
MVP is included and pretty cool.
3D power is good for testing the Digital PWM settings through Windows; I use it for LLC testing.